Icon Looks to Capitalize on the Exponential Growth of the Wireless-Mobile Infrastructure Industry
Icon Media Holdings, Inc. (OTC PINK: ICNM), a diversified global technology company that specializes in wireless infrastructure and technical services for the wireless industry, announces the Company’s Business Plan and Strategy for growth.
Spectrum Velocity™ is the Company’s conduit for aggressively entering the fast growing Wireless Infrastructure services industry. As new research has come out over the last few weeks, The Market Research Store released a report stating that the global wireless infrastructure market will grow to $163 Billion by 2019.
As of now, Icon Media Holdings is working in the following key areas:
- Complete the process of and attain fully reporting status with the SEC. We will report progress on finalizing audited statements and the status of filing the Form-10 in the coming days.
- Capitalize on long-term growth drivers: Position Spectrum Velocity™ to benefit from new business opportunities in segments of the Wireless Infrastructure Services industry.
- Expand Icon’s existing business: Our management team is working to increase sales of our turnkey services by expanding key strategic complimentary partnerships that are already in place. Further, we are expanding our business development capabilities to monetize on the demand for telecom services. Key services in wireless infrastructure include engineering, construction, maintenance and installation of equipment and structures. We intend to place special focus on the maintenance services that generate recurring, high margin revenue.
- Pursue selective acquisitions to maximize shareholder’s value: The industry is highly fragmented with the majority of smaller, privately owned companies specializing in segments of the market. Icon is pursuing acquisitions of companies with two to five million in annual sales that will provide us with accretive revenue and geographic diversification, while complementing our existing operations.
- Disciplined financial and operating strategies: Utilize existing infrastructure across all units to reduce costs and provide operating efficiencies. Centralize operational functions and shared facilities wherever possible.
Icon Media Holdings (OTC PINK: ICNM) is a diversified global technology company that specializes in technical and infrastructure services for the cellular and wireless industries. The Company provides turnkey small cell network, distributed antenna systems (“DAS”) and Wi-Fi technical consulting, design and implementation services through its subsidiary Spectrum Velocity®. Our customer base includes the wireless industry as well as enterprise clients.
Sign up for investor updates on our website and on the investor relations page.
Forward-Looking Statements & Disclaimers:
The information in this Press Release includes certain “forward-looking” statements within the meaning of the Safe Harbor provisions of Federal Securities Laws, as that term is defined in section 27a of the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and section 21e of the United States Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Statements in this document, which are not purely historical, are forward-looking statements and include any statements regarding beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future. Investors are cautioned that such statements are based upon assumptions that in the future may prove not to have been accurate and are subject to significant risks and uncertainties, including the future financial performance of the Company. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in its forward-looking statements are reasonable, it can give no assurance that such expectations or any of its forward-looking statements will prove to be correct. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements that speak only as of the date of this release, and the Company undertakes no obligation to update publicly any forward-looking statements to reflect new information, events, or circumstances after the date of this release except as required by law.
Phone: 919.237.5700 ext. 203